Monday, August 17, 2015

Kris Jenner Confronts Caitlyn Jenner


While most of the news surrounding Caitlyn Jenner’s transition from male to female has been met with a positive reaction, Caitlyn is now starting to face backlash from her own family.
Previous clips from I Am Cait has already shown Kim and Khloe Kardashian confronting Caitlyn Jenner over comments the transgender reality star made in Vanity Fair. Now, in a preview clip of
upcoming episodes of I Am Cait, Kris Jenner poured it out on Caitlyn. In the scene, Kris tells Caitlyn, “You’re sensitive and amazing to all these new people in your life, you’re just not so sensitive and amazing to the family that you left behind.”
Caitlyn, fidgeting nervously with her hair, replies: "I try to do everything I can to be nice, reach out. You have to see it from my perspective... be an ally when it comes to dealing with the kids."
Overcome with emotion, the momager of six, 59, details the root of why it's been so difficult for her to fully accept Caitlyn. "When you feel like you gave your whole life to somebody," she says, "the sum of it all was you were a distraction."
A stern Caitlyn, 65, interjects and warns her ex not to "go there." The former Olympian continues: "This is not the issue. I was defending myself. It was a distraction from the sense of who I was. That doesn't mean that I didn't love you or the kids!"

No comments:

Post a Comment