Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Khloé Kardashian Says Ex-Husband Lamar Odom Is the Love of Her Life


"I love Lamar to death," the 31 year old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star said about the former NBA player, whom she married in 2009 after a whirlwind courtship. "He is the love of my life." She said this in an interview with Women's Health Magazine whose August issue cover she is on.


That's high praise, especially in light of how they split. Amid rumors that he was cheating and addicted to drugs, they were living apart by the fall of 2013 and Khloé filed for divorce that December. However, in the new interview, she maintains that they had a good thing going when they were mister and missus.
"We had a fantastic marriage," she continued. "Do I wish he had tried harder? Yes. Do I think that he maybe didn’t have the energy to fight because he was fighting so many other things? Yeah.”
"Lamar is genuinely one of the best people I’ve ever met, and everyone says that when they meet him,” Kim Kardashian's little sister said. “I think Lamar’s gonna always be that person [for me] but that’s what made it so special. Even if I had it for five years or whatever, it was the best ever and I’m grateful I did. Some people don’t get that ever and I had that magic for a long time."
She added, "I miss him every day. I miss what we had — things we got to do together are just memories. I like looking back and holding on to that stuff. I definitely miss it, and there’s times I’ll get so sentimental and so sad, but this had to happen for some reason. I’ll figure it out over time, someone will give me that answer eventually."

No comments:

Post a Comment